Do you thrive in a warm and positive environment where there is a clearly defined process and your role requires someone with a friendly and approachable style? Are you naturally efficient and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining high standards for accuracy and follow-through? If so, we want to hear from you!
Job Title: Event Manager
Company Name: Sandlewood Manor
Location: Tomball, TX
Sandlewood Manor is an elegant events venue located in Tomball, Texas. This beautiful luxury estate, located on 27 gorgeous acres, provides exceptional wedding ceremonies and reception services. We are currently looking for an experienced Events Manager to join our team in providing the ultimate wedding experience for our couples. This role is responsible for day-of venue coordination and event management, and will lead a team of other team members to ensure the event day for our clients is executed flawlessly. Remember, we work while our clients play, so weekends and evening availability is required. We are seeking an individual with previous event management or coordination experience, a keen eye for detail, and an upbeat team player mentality! If this sounds like you, please apply!
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Venue Management: Manage event setup, breakdown, and ensure the venue is returned to its original condition post-event. Keep up with any facility related concerns and communicate to the Venue Director.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to lead other team members on the event logistics, while ensuring the guest/client satisfaction remains intact.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to communicate efficiently and respectfully with vendors, planners, team members, guests and clients.
- Graceful under pressure and able to handle difficult situations: Anticipate and address any issues or challenges that may arise during events. Implement effective solutions to ensure the smooth flow of events.
- Positive, professional and friendly demeanor with a passion for weddings and events
- Keen eye for details
- Reliable and dependable
- Able to work Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights
- Able to start within the next month
- Proven experience as an Event Coordinator/Venue Manager or similar role, required
- Evenings and Weekends required
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com. Please include "Event Manager Application" in the subject line. Candidates must also complete the hiring survey linked below in order to be considered for the role.
Survey link - https://go.cultureindex.com/p/iyRH2HUajep0qoFb3t0